Monday, May 5, 2008

May

This day went soooo slow! We did get a lot done, #1 I had a picture that was given to me that needed a frame. My first thought was, "Where am I going to find one that matches and fits in my price range?" Then it struck me, how about one made out of sticks? Economical and outstandingly cheap.

Out the door ran Seleen and I on our hunt (she had a picture also). Not long after we found the perfect type of sticks. Elmer's glue and a bunch of question from a variety of people on what in the world we were doing finally put our frames together. Don't they look nice?

#2 Our septic tank has been installed. Many oohs and ahs at the big machinery. Maybe more excitement over the big piles of dirt!

#3 My favorite

I made up a back pouch for little Karron. First I made a bag and then a sling and sewed the sling onto the pouch. Two holes for Karron's legs, rings for the front and, voula!

Now a name was needed. Back pouch was to plain, carrier seemed to common. OOOH! How about Carry-her? It fit really well!

Karron and I really like the carry-her, the first time Karron went in, she stayed there for an hour! I got so much done! We WILL be using this a lot during gardening and outdoor activities!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say hi - I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you at the graduation, but by the time I was done cutting cake (all of the sisters of the graduates helped serve the lunch) you had left - I'm glad you could make it though! Looks like you're keeping busy and enjoying spring - Have a great day! Naomi Krahn