Friday, January 18, 2008

Skating

What a warm day it was when this event took place, as I write, it is still ten below and no one can go out to expel energy. Looking through the pictures you can see that some of us don't even have our coats on.

In Karlstad there is a community outdoor skating rink and warming shack. Great place!

I thought this picture looked so cool! But then... there's that dead person in the background. I have know idea who it is, tho I lean more on the idea that it is Quentin!

Wow! I can't believe that Benjamin can skate! He has come along way and it is still hard to do some things for him.

HOLD ON! DON"T LET GO DAD!

Finally, the smart way to skate.

SuZenn 4 , the charming princess.

1 comment:

Beth said...

wow awsome pictures.. make sure I get hard copies before you pc crashes!! Mom